Wednesday 30 July 2008

Speech : Free Sex



in my junior high school, I often be asked to have a speech in front of all of student on monday ceremony
sometimes it's cool, but sometimes it's pathetic ..
but here is one of my speech, about free sex .....



The honorable teacher and my beloved friends. First of all, let’s thank God, for his blessing so that we all can be here in a good condition to study English.

Guys, I think all of you know about free sex. Yes, free sex in Indonesia is increasing. Because, some of Indonesian people like sex.

Do you know what the disadvantages about it?
 The disadvantages are:
  • Many babies are thrown and die away.
  • Woman in Indonesia not health because pregnant in young age.
  • Many people pregnant without marry.
  • Add the population because people pregnant in young age
  • Marry in young age.
If girls do the sex in the 12 until 17 years old and they pregnant. So, their baby will defect or may be die. And, many disadvantages about free sex.

So friends, here, I want to invite to do not do the free sex. Because it will danger!
I think that’s all from me, more and less I’m sorry. Good Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment